CH Texas Ranger (HOF) X2
- 2012 Congress Res. Champion Classic Gelding
- 2012 Congress Res Grand Champion Cl Cntry Pleasure Driving Stakes
- 2012 earned ASPC Hall of Fame (HOF) in Halter
- 2012 Nat'l All Star Champion Classic Country Pleasure Open Driving
- 2012 Nat'l All Star Grand Champion Cl. Country Pl. Driving Stakes
- 2015 St. Patrick's Day Drive Fest Timed Hazzards Champion Single Pony
- 2015 St. Patrick's Drive Fest Timed Mini-Marathon Champion Single Pony
- 2015 earned Hall of Fame (HOF) in Classic Country Pleasure Driving
Ranger shows off well, and has a truly people loving personality. He is another great pony sired by the Congress Champion and Double Superior Sire, Rocket's Will Doo (HOF), and out of our own Superior Dam, So Enchanting (HOF)! Its no surprise that Ranger has now earned his Hall of Fame in both Halter and Classic Country Pleasure Driving, was 2012 National Congress Reserve Champion Classic Halter 3 & 4 yr.old Gelding, and in his 1st year of driving had already distinguished himself as 2012 National Congress Reserve Champion Classic Country Pleasure Driving and Reserve Grand Champion Classic Country Pleasure Driving Stakes, while also becoming the National ALL Star Champion for 2012 in Classic Country Pleasure Open Driving and Championship Stakes Driving!!! He is absolutely a joy to handle and be around.
Ranger is now also driving in a pair as a team with his dam, Wilk. So Enchanting (HOF), and together pulled our carriage as we drove them 50 miles over 3 days in the 2015 VLTRA trail ride and culminating in the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Parade in downtown Houston, Texas.
Our grandkids are also showing him now in Showmanship, Halter Obstacle, Jumper in Hand, Youth Classic Country Pleasure Driving, and Riding classes. He does it all!
Here is a link to a news page with pictures and video of Ranger competing in the St. Parick's Day Drive Fest in Navasota, TX, where he drove beautifully in a CDE driving competition type meet: 3/14/2015-St-Patricks-Day-Drive-Fest
Also, below is a video of Ranger driving un the 3/14/2015 St. Patrick's Day Drive Fest, in the Timed Hazzards (or obstacles) competition, where at his 1st try at this, he won 1st place in a class of 5 single ponies:
And below is video of our granddaughter, Jana, riding Ranger after show season was over: